The Firewise team will help you comply with the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. We work with both large multi-national organisations and small local companies to provide them with a quantifiable fire risk assessment package.
Firewise Risk Assessors are qualified and members of the IFE, experienced in fire safety matters and in dealing with local authority fire services. We aim to provide you with the best independent, proportional, and technical solutions available.
- Carry out a thorough risk assessment and identify the general fire precautions you need to have in place.
- Help prioritise your fire safety management issues.
- Identify roles and responsibilities including those of Fire Marshals and the policies surrounding the use of Fire Extinguishers.
- Ensure that your fire safety practices are being carried out effectively on a day to day basis.
- Set realistic action plan targets for completing the work required to reduce to a minimum the effects of any fire on the running of your business.
- Allow you to concentrate on your core business activities.
- Train your key staff to undertake this essential work in the future.
- The final outcome will be a quantifiable fire risk assessment report with clearly identified priority issues that will provide you with a quantifiable checklist covering your business continuity issues. The report can then use as a benchmark in any future in-house fire risk assessment.
Quote from a Fire Brigade Inspecting Officer regarding the holistic and thorough approach of the FIREWISE Fire Risk Assessment Process. In this instance at a large factory engaged in metal treatment processes within the aerospace industry.
“I have now had the opportunity to examine the whole document and its suggested process. I would now consider the risk assessment to be more than adequate with a great deal of additional information aimed at protecting the community, business and operational fire-fighters”.
As part of our “site specific” package we normally suggest that a nominated member of your staff accompanies our assessor in order to gain valuable information to assist with any future in-house risk assessment, and to comply with the wider scope of the Fire Safety Order.
Also Inclusive in our price is an undertaking to offer you support if the local authority (fire brigade) fire safety officer questions any aspect of our fire risk assessment and significant findings following the risk assessment.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Firewise provide professional Fire Risk Assessments across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, South of England, and across the country.